Lehi, UT, March 13, 2018 –(PR.com)– On March 16, 2018, eLuma Online Therapy will host special guest, Jerry Hime, to present a webinar on due process and Section 504 hearings. This webinar will examine the rise of...Read More
Tag: Business: Legal & Law
Tampa, FL, March 07, 2018 –(PR.com)– Stonehill announced today that it has signed a lease to establish an innovation studio at 1300 N. Westshore Blvd. Tampa, FL 33607. The studio will incorporate a unique...Read More
m.e.t.a.l.® Law Group, LLP Kick Starts Their 15 Years of Service with Office Expansion and New Staff
Los Angeles, CA, February 26, 2018 –(PR.com)– "As we entered our 15th year of service, we knew accessibility and expansion of services for clients was a crucial step in growing our firm.” -John W....Read More
Chicago, IL, February 13, 2018 –(PR.com)– Steadfast, a 20-year-old IT infrastructure company, just launched Simplicity Clouds to simplify cloud technologies for everyone from startups to enterprise-level companies....Read More
Sheboygan, WI, February 12, 2018 –(PR.com)– Open letter submitted by Dr. Nalini M. Rajamannan in response to Northwestern University's request for letters regarding improving and creating a safe working...Read More
KCP Applauds Bipartisan Congressional Budget Deal Expanding Medicare Coverage Options for Dialysis Patients
Washington, DC, February 09, 2018 –(PR.com)– Kidney Care Partners (KCP) – the nation’s largest kidney coalition comprised of physician groups, providers, patient advocacy groups, manufacturers and...Read More
Cardiovascular Care Community Applauds Lawmakers for Urging Administration to Make Unnecessary Amputations a Thing of the Past
Washington, DC, February 08, 2018 –(PR.com)– The CardioVascular Coalition (CVC) today applauded 32 members of the U.S. House of Representatives for urging the Department of Health and Human Services and the Veterans...Read More
RLG Reacts to the Restraining Excessive Federal Enforcement and Regulations of Cannabis Act (REFER Act)
Denver, CO, January 30, 2018 –(PR.com)– A bill has been introduced in the House that would protect states with cannabis laws from interference by the Federal government. Known as the Restraining Excessive Federal...Read More
Washington, DC, January 30, 2018 –(PR.com)– Hosea Legal PLLC announced today that it received a decision from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission finding that the United States Postal Service failed to...Read More
Houston, TX, January 29, 2018 –(PR.com)– Raymond Jakubielski, through Clearmycase.com, hired Attorney Nicolas Linder to represent their client and helped him prove that he had the right to access social media...Read More
Jacksonville Family and Criminal Defense Law Firm Gerald Wilkerson, P.A., Now Accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin as Payment for Legal Services
Jacksonville, FL, January 24, 2018 –(PR.com)– The Law Office of Gerald Wilkerson is pleased to announce that it is now accepting bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin as payment for legal services, and will be the first...Read More
- Loading stock data...
- Kris Jenner opens up about Caitlyn’s transition, haters, Kanye, and more Kris Jenner is on the cover of the March issue of Harpe...
- Mary Jane’s Skin First Aid Formula A natural source of vitamins, minerals, amino acids...
- Tell Yourself The Truth Do you ever find yourself feeling stuck in life, but lo...
- Carly Paoli Christmas single: My Christmas Dream is You [PRESSWIRE] London, United Kingdom - 4 December, 2016 -...
- Flat Rate Shipping Now Available for Amazon Prime Products to Kazakhstan Florida For Export, Inc. has successfully partnered wit...
- Putin bats for Russia-US cooperation in Space Russian President Vladimir Putin has highlighted Russia...
- Ken Watanabe battling cancer but promises fans he’ll be back TOKYO — Ken Watanabe, one of a handful of Japanese acto...
- CauseNetwork Launches GiveMyCoins.org, A Universal Cryptocurrency Donation Platform Charities, Large and Small, Can Accept Every Listed For...
- ITH Charities Presents: Advance Education Night of Hope for Zambia ITH Charities Presents - A Night of Hope for Zambia fun...
- China bans all E-cig exports Shenzhen, China - Electronic cigarettes worth $150M wer...
- Jamie Skylar’s “Marmalade” Advocates Enlightened Thinking Over Archaic, Myopic and Elitist Attitudes
- Martha Wash Did What?!; 10 Minutes with Martha Wash Premieres Monday, March 26th
- GoLookUp Now Provides an Unclaimed Money Search Service
- Founders of The Baltimore Ceasefire 365 Movement Recognized with Black History Month Community Leaders Award
- PONTE HEALTH Has Selected and Announces Lydia Hendrix as Executive Director of Operations of VERTICAL MEDICAL CITY in Downtown Orlando