Washington, DC, March 23, 2018 –(PR.com)– The Council for Quality Respiratory Care (CQRC) – a coalition of the nation’s leading home oxygen therapy provider and manufacturing companies – today...Read More
Tag: District of Columbia
Alliance for Site Neutral Payment Reform Provides Feedback on Health Care Price and Information Transparency to Senate Working Group
Washington, DC, March 22, 2018 –(PR.com)– The Alliance for Site Neutral Payment Reform today urged a bipartisan group of Senators to consider expansion of site neutral payment policies for outpatient services to help...Read More
Mission Microwave Announces New Highly Integrated GaN BUCS for the Next Generation of Portable SATCOM Terminals
Santa Fe Springs, CA, March 11, 2018 –(PR.com)– Mission Microwave Technologies, LLC, a manufacturer of highly efficient Solid State Power Amplifiers (SSPAs) and Block Up Converters (BUCs) announces general...Read More
Santa Fe Springs, CA, March 07, 2018 –(PR.com)– Mission Microwave Technologies, LLC, a manufacturer of highly efficient Solid State Power Amplifiers (SSPAs) and Block Up Converters (BUCs), announces the availability...Read More
Washington, DC, March 06, 2018 –(PR.com)– To meet the growing needs of beneficiaries in need of Durable Medical Equipment, and to overcome the ever-increasing reimbursement obstacles the Council for Quality...Read More
National Anger Management Association to Meet at the National Press Club, Washington DC – “Future of Anger Management, Domestic Violence and Crisis Intervention”
Washington, DC, March 06, 2018 –(PR.com)– Online registration is available for the 2018 National Anger Management Association International Conference April 5th and 6th. Experts from the fields of anger management,...Read More
Kidney Community Encourages Lawmakers to Recognize National Kidney Month by Advancing Bipartisan Legislation to Improve and Expand Access to Kidney Care
Washington, DC, March 05, 2018 –(PR.com)– Kidney Care Partners (KCP) – the nation’s leading coalition of patient advocates, kidney disease professionals, dialysis care providers, researchers and...Read More
Washington, DC, March 01, 2018 –(PR.com)– Today Georgetown Home Care (GHC) announced a partnership with Uber Health, which equips organizations to order HIPAA compliant rides and better serve the senior community....Read More
Washington, DC, February 18, 2018 –(PR.com)– Grammy-winning recording artist, Mýa, unveiled the release of her brand new single, from her highly anticipated upcoming 13th studio project. The global entertainer...Read More
Sterling, VA, February 14, 2018 –(PR.com)– NISSCO, a premiere leader in supply chain management and procurement solutions, announced today the appointment of Kim Allison-Foster as its President. In this role, Kim...Read More
Alliance Applauds Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations for Examining Costs of Healthcare Consolidation
Washington, DC, February 14, 2018 –(PR.com)– The Alliance for Site Neutral Payment Reform today commended the House Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations for highlighting the high costs of healthcare...Read More
KCP Applauds Bipartisan Congressional Budget Deal Expanding Medicare Coverage Options for Dialysis Patients
Washington, DC, February 09, 2018 –(PR.com)– Kidney Care Partners (KCP) – the nation’s largest kidney coalition comprised of physician groups, providers, patient advocacy groups, manufacturers and...Read More
- Loading stock data...
- Kris Jenner opens up about Caitlyn’s transition, haters, Kanye, and more Kris Jenner is on the cover of the March issue of Harpe...
- Mary Jane’s Skin First Aid Formula A natural source of vitamins, minerals, amino acids...
- Tell Yourself The Truth Do you ever find yourself feeling stuck in life, but lo...
- Carly Paoli Christmas single: My Christmas Dream is You [PRESSWIRE] London, United Kingdom - 4 December, 2016 -...
- Flat Rate Shipping Now Available for Amazon Prime Products to Kazakhstan Florida For Export, Inc. has successfully partnered wit...
- Putin bats for Russia-US cooperation in Space Russian President Vladimir Putin has highlighted Russia...
- Ken Watanabe battling cancer but promises fans he’ll be back TOKYO — Ken Watanabe, one of a handful of Japanese acto...
- CauseNetwork Launches GiveMyCoins.org, A Universal Cryptocurrency Donation Platform Charities, Large and Small, Can Accept Every Listed For...
- ITH Charities Presents: Advance Education Night of Hope for Zambia ITH Charities Presents - A Night of Hope for Zambia fun...
- China bans all E-cig exports Shenzhen, China - Electronic cigarettes worth $150M wer...
- FineVine Activated Charcoal Mud Mask, One of the Latest Facial and Body Masks on the Market, Rejuvenates and Detoxifies the Skin
- Charges Dropped Against Addiction Canada Rehab Owner
- Lars Remodeling & Design Celebrates 27 Years of Business
- CQRC: Home Respiratory Care Leaders Commend Inclusion of DME Provisions in Spending Bill
- Ukrainian IT Companies Employ More Women, According to Lucky Labs