Redding, CA, January 22, 2018 –(PR.com)– “Are American Veterans being cheated under the Trump Administration?” asks David Apperson Co-Founder of Vets Helping Vets. “Yes. There is a growing concern...Read More
Tag: Diversity & Society: Veterans
An American Navy Vet with PTSD and a Canadian Former Depressive Create the First Cannabis-Scented Sticker Card Set
Camas, WA, November 21, 2017 –(PR.com)– A pair of friends from Camas, Washington and Toronto, Ontario, Canada have combined their creative talents and love of cannabis into a new sticker card collectible called Happy...Read More
Homes for Heroes Honors Affiliate Real Estate and Lending Specialists Who Gave Back More Than $1.94 Million to Over 1,400 Heroes
Minneapolis, MN, November 01, 2017 –(PR.com)– Homes for Heroes, Inc. is proud to recognize eight of their affiliate real estate and lending specialists who have reached significant milestones and who will be inducted...Read More
Charlotte, NC, October 05, 2017 –(PR.com)– CSI Bathware, a division of Component Sourcing International, proudly donated over 500 dual function grab bars and commercial-grade shower curtains in advance of...Read More
SCPC: New Study of Medicare “DIR” Fee Legislation Helps Demonstrate PBMs as Bad Actors Across Full Spectrum of Transactions
Washington, DC, October 03, 2017 –(PR.com)– The Senior Care Pharmacy Coalition (SCPC) today praised a new study by the Wakely Consulting Group finding the elimination of “clawbacks” Medicare Part D...Read More
Wayne Brady Among Invisible Disabilities Champions to be Honored at 10th Annual Invisible Disabilities Association Awards Gala in Colorado on Oct. 21st
Denver, CO, October 03, 2017 –(PR.com)– The Invisible Disabilities® Association (IDA) honors its 2017 award recipients on Oct. 21st at the 10th Annual Awards Gala, Laugh Out Loud, in Lone Tree, Colo. Among this...Read More
Havre de Grace, MD, September 27, 2017 –(PR.com)– Launch coincides with recently being recognized for the 4th year in a row as one of the FAB 50 Exhibit Fabricators in United States by Event Marketer. Acer Exhibits...Read More
Leesburg, VA, September 18, 2017 –(PR.com)– Apertus Partners, a full-service Staffing and Recruiting Solutions firm, is pleased to announce their acceptance into the HUBZone program. As of September 13, 2017, the SBA...Read More
Redmond, WA, September 13, 2017 –(PR.com)– Denali Advanced Integration, a global leader in providing world-class Enterprise IT solutions and services today announced a partnership with veteran training organization...Read More
Institute for Healing of Memories – North America Receives Grant Award from Disabled Veterans National Foundation
New York, NY, September 06, 2017 –(PR.com)– The Institute for Healing of Memories – North America is honored to announce it has received a Capacity Building grant from the Disabled Veterans National Foundation...Read More
Washington, DC, September 01, 2017 –(PR.com)– Men’s Health Network (MHN) is calling for greater awareness of health issues impacting men during Prostate Cancer Awareness Month this September as men in the U.S....Read More
Major General Harry W. Brooks Jr., Dies at Age 89 Indiana’s First African-American General and Sixth in the Nation
Indianapolis, IN, August 31, 2017 –(PR.com)– Gen. Harry W. Brooks Jr., USA Ret, the first African-American general from the State of Indiana, and only the sixth African-American general in U.S. history, died August...Read More
- Loading stock data...
- Kris Jenner opens up about Caitlyn’s transition, haters, Kanye, and more Kris Jenner is on the cover of the March issue of Harpe...
- Mary Jane’s Skin First Aid Formula A natural source of vitamins, minerals, amino acids...
- Tell Yourself The Truth Do you ever find yourself feeling stuck in life, but lo...
- Carly Paoli Christmas single: My Christmas Dream is You [PRESSWIRE] London, United Kingdom - 4 December, 2016 -...
- Flat Rate Shipping Now Available for Amazon Prime Products to Kazakhstan Florida For Export, Inc. has successfully partnered wit...
- Putin bats for Russia-US cooperation in Space Russian President Vladimir Putin has highlighted Russia...
- Ken Watanabe battling cancer but promises fans he’ll be back TOKYO — Ken Watanabe, one of a handful of Japanese acto...
- ITH Charities Presents: Advance Education Night of Hope for Zambia ITH Charities Presents - A Night of Hope for Zambia fun...
- CauseNetwork Launches GiveMyCoins.org, A Universal Cryptocurrency Donation Platform Charities, Large and Small, Can Accept Every Listed For...
- China bans all E-cig exports Shenzhen, China - Electronic cigarettes worth $150M wer...
- Murder in the Woods with Danny Trejo Will Have Its Midwest Festival Premiere at the 34th Annual Chicago Latino Film Festival
- GoLookUp Will Now Provide a Nationwide People Search Service
- Perthera Inc. and Blue Faery Announce Their Partnership Against Liver Cancer
- Psychic Investigator, Troy Griffin & FOHVAMP’s Tara Wrysec Team Up to Find Answers in Four Potential Serial Killer Cases
- American Wordsmiths Goes Digital With Apple