Meet your new kitten at HSSV’s Milpitas Animal Community Center Saturday and Sunday; kittens also named after local news anchors
MILPITAS, CA, August 25, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — Humane Society Silicon Valley is celebrating Clear the Shelters with special $20 adoptions for one weekend only, Aug. 26 and 27, and is naming some of the kittens after local news anchors.
People are invited to meet their new kitten from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday (or until we run out of kittens!) at HSSV’s Milpitas Animal Care Center at 901 Ames Ave, Milpitas. Kittens are also available 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday at the Neighborhood Adoption Center at Petco West, 500 El Paseo de Saratoga, San Jose.
Interested in adopting a kitten for Kitten Palooza? Here’s the adoption process:
1. Join the fun! Come to our Sunshine Room at our Milpitas Animal Care Center or to our Neighborhood Adoption Center in San Jose to meet our kittens. Check in when you arrive at the lobby (look for the signs posted in the front of our building).
2. Meet our kittens! You will have the opportunity to meet dozens of available kittens with the help of our staff and volunteers. Kittens available during the event will be visible on our website.
3. Adopt your new friend! If you’re ready to adopt, an adoption counselor will walk you through more information on how to set your new pet up for success, and help you complete all paperwork and payment. Before you go, check out our pet store to get all the supplies you need for your new furry friend.
4. Time to go home! All kittens must leave in a secure carrier. You may bring your own, or purchase a carrier in our pet store.
5. Send us pics! We would love to see photos of your new pet settling into your home.
For more information visit hssv.org/kitten-palooza.
About Humane Society Silicon Valley
The mission of Humane Society Silicon Valley (HSSV) is to save lives, keep families together, and create a better future for pets and their people. Established in 1929, HSSV has adopted more than 500,000 animals into permanent, loving homes. In 2017, the Peter Detkin and Michelle Oates Detkin Animal Community Center became the first model shelter meeting the 547 guidelines set forth by the Association of Shelter Veterinarians. HSSV is a privately funded, 501(c)(3) non-profit that serves the community in Santa Clara County and beyond. As an independent organization, HSSV is not affiliated with the Humane Society of the United States, ASPCA, or state and federal government entities. For more information, visit HSSV.org.
Online press kit: HumaneSocietySiliconValley.OnlinePressKit247.com
For more information, contact Executive Publicist Michelle Tennant Nicholson at [email protected] or 828-749-3200.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here