North Fort Worth Self Storage Says Shop Early and Ask for Student Discounts
FORT WORTH, TX, April 26, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — The academic year will be over for Texas college students. Underclassmen will be packing up dorm rooms and studio apartments and heading for home for the summer. David Brannon, Blue Mound Self Storage Manager, has a five money-saving tips for students looking to store their belongings this summer.
• Shop early: “Yes, it’s hard to think about self storage with end-of-semester exams looming, but I advise students to start shopping a few weeks in advance,” says Brannon. The best deals go to those willing to make a few phone calls, he added.
• Know the terms: It’s important to read the contract carefully and understand the terms. Students need to look for month-to month-storage leases that can be ended in August or September without penalties,” said Brannon.
• Go in together: Students can often save by getting a larger storage unit with roommates or quad mates. “Going in together on a bigger climate-controlled unit often costs less than renting two smaller units,” said Brannon.
• Take advantage of student discounts: Right now, Blue Mound is running a $1 first month move in special for students with valid university ID. Ask about move in specials.
• Visit the grocer or local Wal-Mart: If you need free boxes, the local grocery store or Walmart often has them in abundance. Go in the evening when shelves are being stocked.
• Label smart: “It’s a lot easier to see what you have if you label on two adjacent sides when you pack so that stacked boxes can still be read,” said Brannon.
Students needing storage or truck rental in the Haslet, Blue Mound or North Fort Worth areas, can call David or Janet at Blue Mound Self Storage at (817) 439-1380.
About Blue Mound Self Storage:
Blue Mound Self Storage is at 870 W. Haslet Road in Haslet Texas in the Alliance area of North of Fort Worth, TX. It offers truck rental and affordable indoor storage units in a variety of sizes. Visit bluemound287selfstorage.com.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here