The Summit brings together the essential professionals who guide business owners, including financial advisors, CPAs, business consultants, estate planning professionals, and others.
WESTLAKE, OH, February 23, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — The Exit Planning Institute (EPI) announced Marc Randolph, co-founder of Netflix, will keynote its 2023 Exit Planning Summit. The Summit brings together the essential professionals who guide business owners, including financial advisors, CPAs, business consultants, estate planning professionals, and others. EPI also announced the agenda and line up of speakers for the two and a half day conference.
“The speakers at this year’s Exit Planning Summit bring a wealth of knowledge that will help both experienced exit planners and those new to the profession as they guide business owners at every stage of the business lifecycle,” said Scott Snider, President of the Exit Planning Institute. “Speakers like successful serial entrepreneur Marc Randolph and key industry players like Michael Kitces bring a wealth of life experience and expertise to share with the exit planning community.”
Marc Randolph, the co-founder and first CEO of Netflix, will kick off the event on Monday, May 22nd on the Summit Stage. Randolph is a veteran Silicon Valley entrepreneur, advisor, and investor and the author of the internationally best-selling memoir, That Will Never Work: The Birth of Netflix and The Amazing Life of an Idea, which tells the untold story of Netflix. During his four-decade career, Randolph founded and co-founded six other successful startups, mentored hundreds of entrepreneurs, and, as an investor, has helped seed dozens of successful tech ventures.
· Michael Kitces, Chief Financial Planning Nerd, Kitces.com, LLC
· Christopher Snider, CEO, Exit Planning Institute
· Scott Snider, President, Exit Planning Institute
· Meghaan Lurtz, Senior Research Nerd, Kitces.com, LLC
· Michael Sheppard, Group Vice President, Thrivent
· Justin Castelli, Founder, RLS Wealth
· Michael Schein, Head Hype Artist, MicroFame Media, LLC
· Ben Utecht, Chief Culture Officer, Super Bowl Champion
· Casey Clark, CEO, Cultivate Advisors
· Mark Sims, President, Madison Insurance Group
· Ken Sanginario, Founder, Corporate Value Metrics
· James Jack, Executive Director, Strategic Client Segments, UBS
· Joe Strazzeri, Attorney, Counselor, Strazzeri Mancini LLP Partner
· Shelley Lightfoot, Executive Director, Strazzeri Mancini
· Shina Culberson, President, Quist Valuation
· Sam Messina, Director of Business Development, Paramax
· Monroe Diefendorf Jr., Founding Member, More Than Money Family Office, LLC
· Kathleen Pritchard, Director of Practice Management, John Hancock
· Kiley Peters, Founder & Small Business Coach, RAYNE IX
· Jaclyn Ring, Vice President, REAG
· Martha Sullivan, President, The Family Business Consulting Group
· Shanda McFadden, Financial Advisor, Oberlander Timmerwilke Group
· Jessica Fialkovich, President, Exit Factor
· Bianca Benedetti-Fang, Director, Business Owner Segment, UBS
· Cindy Reid-Shelton, Partner, Ready for Next Global
· Sean Hutchinson, Ready for Next Global
· Keith Apton, Managing Director, UBS Financial Services, Inc.
· Scott Mashuda, Founding Partner, REAG
· Todd Torquato, Co-founder & Managing Director, REAG
· Wayne Bell, Managing Director, STS Capital Partners
· Bobby Kingsbury, Principal, MCM Capital
· Susan Danzig, Business Development Expert, Susan Danzig
· Brian Trzcinski, Director of Business Market Development, MassMutual
· Julie Broad, President, Book Launchers
· Aaron Stine, CEO, Maus Software
· Rich Christiansen, Board Member, Venture Capitalist, Legado Family
· Paige Wysocki, Marketing Manager, Exit Planning Institute
· Justin Goodbread, Chief Strategy Officer, WealthSource
· Colleen Kowalski, Content Strategist, Exit Planning Institute
· Laura Queen, Founder, CEO, 29Bison.com
· Scott Bushkie, Managing Partner, Founder, Cornerstone Business Services
· Mike McGrainn, Partner, Senior Consultant, Telos Management Inc.
· Dr. Craig West, Chairman, Capitaliz Succession Plus
· Gal Kaufman, Partner, FishBroyles
· Bradley Barros, President and CEO, Private Risk Capital Development Advisor
· Scott Cousino, President, Legacy Capital Partners
The Exit Planning Summit is the largest exit planning conference in the world and will welcome hundreds of Certified Exit Planning Advisors (CEPAs), business owners, and professional advisors to Scottsdale, Arizona May 21-23, 2023. The event offers the opportunity to hear from and network with the industry’s most respected CEPAs and members of the exit planning profession.
The complete Exit Planning Summit speaker lineup and detailed agenda is available of the Exit Planning Summit website. You can register and find further details about the event here.
About Exit Planning Institute
Exit Planning institute (EPI) was formed in 2005 to serve the educational and resource needs of professional business advisors. Its Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) credential program is the most widely endorsed professional exit planning program in the world, providing advisors with the content, tools and training needed to engage business owners and become their most valued advisors. For more information, visit exit-planning-institute.org or follow us on LinkedIn.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here